2.9.09




I'm really new to this.I hope you like my ideas,thoughts and pictures.So this is my first post.
Some months ago I read an article with the same title at British Vogue.I found it interesting so decided to do something similar.So if I had the chance the dinner would be like this...

My guests: Audrey Hepburn, Brian Jones, Queen Cleopatra, Diana Vreeland, Viktor&Rolf, David Bowie, Alexander the Great, Marie Antoinette, Jackie Curtis, Plato, Andy Warhol and Edie Sedgwick.

Hot topics: The meaning of love,friendship.Fashion and art today in contrast to the past.The future.

Menu: Chinese food and pink champagne.

Biggest flirt: Andy will see in Cleopatra's eyes his new muse.David will dance with Edie all night long and Brian will ask me on date.Hopefully.

10 comments:

  1. thats a cute idea... planning your ideal party with your ideal geusts! cool blog btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your new blog, loved your first post!
    And I would like to be invited to this dinner of yours - wonderful guest list =) (And I would never turn down Chinese food & pink champaign!)
    xxx J

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there welcome to the blogosphere !
    would you like to trade links?

    lol @chinese food and champagne .

    ReplyDelete
  5. trade links meaning . ican put you on my blog roll ( at the left side of my blog there are a list of blogs i can add you to )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I'm quite new to blogging here as well. I'm following your blog, so I can't wait to see what you post in the future! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely idea...<3
    great new blog.
    xx cody

    codyjune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool idea!! Your interpretation of Come Dine With Me sounds much more glamorous and interesting than the tv program we have in England with the same name! Cool blog and thanks for the sweet comment on mine.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely people to dine with indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, now I'm hungry for exactly Chinese food and pink champagne. :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow FASHION IS A MOMENT