5.12.09


One post before I start packing!Always last minute work.

Favourite last week's day: On Saturday evening I stayed in bed until late eating pop-corn while watching Gossip Girl episodes. (eeh i like this tv show :p)

Cinema: Last week I watched "The imaginarium of Dr.Parnassus" which I strongly recommend.But only if you like fairy tales and endless dreaming.

Must must must: I have to buy a leather jacket.I hope I'll find something stylish in Berlin.

I realised: People like so much to copy..

He is hot: Ed Westwick

Countdown: New Year's Eve in 25 days.Glamorous events are coming up!


15 comments:

  1. love this blog xo have fun in berlin lucky girl !

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog. Really do. Creative. And Inspirational. Hard to achieve in the midst of a million blogs . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oeh can't wait for New Year's Eve! Have fun in berlin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous as always darling
    love it, great inspiration
    thanks for sharing

    -cma
    check out my blog @
    cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pic and gossip girl is super fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...love your blog!!
    so fantastic..the whole layout..wow!!

    ∆∆cody
    codyjune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pic. When I saw this I instantly picked up my phone and texted my best friend suggesting a girly catchup haha Somep hotos will just do that to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. have fun in berlin!!!

    cool blog!!

    ++

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi girl, i love gg too its like one of my favorite shows ever!!!!

    have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loubs??? Color me tres jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you had such a great time in Berlin!! I can't wait for Christmas and presents :-) xxoxooxxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. cutessssst. i love this picture!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow FASHION IS A MOMENT