13.1.10


Crazy in love: If you are, you should buy "Penguin's Poems for LOVE"..It's a really fantastic collection.

So in fashion: The abstract print dress is a must for this season.

Tory Burch: Pink neon flats to die for!

TV trash: I am now addicted with the tv show 90210.Especially last Sunday was a "watching movies in bed" day..I must admit, I had fun!

Late at night: The last 2 days I've been studying really hard and I'm proud of it, but tired.Both days I slept at 03.00am..And one of my motivations to stay awake was this quote "You'll sleep when you die..you'll sleep when you die" :p

10 comments:

  1. love this photo so much.
    have a sweet day, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing as always
    i really love your blog, keep it up!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You WILL sleep when you die :P so live life to the fullest but we do need our beauty nappies too :p

    Good luck on studying girl! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Great post I too love 90210 :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog, I love your blog.
    Trashy tv is the best, oh gosh.
    Goodluck with studying too, it sucks. But when its over you can sleep and watch 90210 and eat aaaaaaaaall day.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. "youll sleep when you die" will make me want to work harder too...good quote, probably will write it down

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the quote too but I just love sleep!!!! hahha ;P
    Anyway, well you were hard enought to study so you can feel now proud of yourself! :)

    xoxo
    mycherrygum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i reeeeeally love love love love the way you set up your posts. one of my favourite blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that burberry trench is to die for!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot/com

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow FASHION IS A MOMENT