25.1.10


Hey hey hey...

My current problem: One minute I'm happy and the next I feel miserable..Wtf is wrong with me?

An option: "I'll move to Paris, shoot some heroin and fuck with the stars" by Time to pretend - MGMT.

Rainwear: I bought a Burberry Brit trench coat.Such a classic piece!

Officially 18 years old: Yes please.On 15th Februar is my BIRTHDAY!

All day listenning to: 1.There's a light that never goes out - The Smiths
2.Time - David Bowie (I really LOVE this man.He's a genius.)




13 comments:

  1. kouragio kai kalh epituxeia!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. great coat!
    have a sweet day, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god. your coat is love... <3 C

    ReplyDelete
  4. you got a beautiful blogger award :)
    check : http://thetwentysomethingdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy early 18th birthday! Burberry's trench coats are love x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday for the 15th! And I love those photos, so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have not been feeling so good either . :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've just discovered your blog and I love it!

    If you want, check out my blog and leave a comment. Thanks a lot.

    www.abitoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really think you should go to europe and mgmt it up, you're eighteen tomorrow so why not?

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow FASHION IS A MOMENT